martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Musical recommendation of the day

Today we recommend the song apologize of the group Timbaland feat one republic.We like the song because have many feelings and emotion.We like very much this song.

Hoy recomendamos la canción "Apologize" (disculparse), del grupo Timbaland presentando a One Republic.Nos gusta esta canción porque tiene muchos sentimientos y emoción. Nos gusta mucho esta canción.
Álex y Óscar








I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Woahooo woah

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground





4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

!QUE BONITA CANCION! LASTIMA QUE YO NO SEPA INGLÉS PARA TRADUCIR LO QUE DICE, AUNQUE A LO MEJOR EN ESPAÑOL PIERDE SU ENCANTO UN SALUDO
"libertad"

Anónimo dijo...

PUAAAAAAAG QUE CANCIÓ MAS ORTERA

Anónimo dijo...

¿Quién eres, Libertad? Es que no tienes a nadie que te pueda contar en español lo que dice la canción. ¿No eres la madre de alguno de la clase?
De todas formas sería interesante que en la introducción de la canción explicaráis de qué va, sin llegar a traducirla.

Anónimo dijo...

No estoy de acuerdo, no es una canción hortera, sino ROMÁNTICA,

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)