miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2008

Knowing Rachel


Le hemos hemos hecho una entrevista a Rachel, una de las auxiliares de inglés que vienen a nuestra clase, y nos ha respondido a las siguientes preguntas:

We did an interview to Rachel, one of the English Assistant who come to our class,and she answers the following questions :
What´s your name? Rachel Donaldson
When´s your birthday ? The 16th of April (she's only 23)
Where do you come from?I come from Tennessee USA
Do you like your job? Yes I love to be an English teacher but in the past I wanted to be a doctor.
Why do you come here to this school for 2 years? Because i like to teach in this school
Do you have any pet ? Yes, I have a cat
What´s the name of your cat? Her name is Kitty
What´s your favorite animal ? I love gorillas , because they are like humans
What´s your favorite sport ? I like to run and also I like american football
What´s your hobby? I like listening to music
What do you do in your free time? I like going to the cinema with my friends
Do you like Spain? Yes i love it
What´s your favorite place of Madrid? My favorite place is Retir

Arianne y Leyre





2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno, yo quiero dar la bienvenida a todos los profesores que han venido de fuera a ayudar a nuestros niños con el Inglés

Gracias y Bienvenidos

Maria José

Anónimo dijo...

es estupendo.pero no que la volvais loca si no que ella tiene cara de buena no la agovieis

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)