viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

David's interview

How old are you? I'm 22 years
Were do you live? I live in Pitsburg
Do you have any brother or sister? One older sister
What is the name of your sister? Jennifer
Do you have any pet? One dog
What is the name of your dog? Myron
What is your favourite music group? Guster
What is your favourite colour? Blue
What is your favourit subjet? Science
Do you like this school? Yes, students and teachers
Do you visit any monument in Madrid? Yes, I went to the Prado museum
Do you like the monument that visit in Madrid? Yes, a lot because I like art
Did you visit any place out of Madrid? Yes, I went to Galicia and I ate a lot
The food is good? Yes, very good food
Did you eat at the school? Yes, but I bring mi own food
THANKYOU DAVID!
ESTEFANÍA AND MARIO

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)