miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Yaiza's musical recomendation

I recommend this song because I like it and we are going to sing it the peace day. The name of this song is "Where is the love?" and the group "Black Eyed Peas" sing it.

Recomiendo esta canción porque me gusta y es la que vamos a cantar para el día de la paz. El nombre de la canción es "Where is the love?" y lo canta el grupo "Black Eyed Peas".


CHORUS
People killing, people dying
Children hurt and hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Would you turn the other cheek
Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love (Love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love (The love)
Where is the love, the love, the love...

Yaiza

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)