martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

The musical recomentation of the week

Recomendamos esta canción porque va sobre la vida de unos adolescentes y nos encanta.

Y quieren tener una novia pero no pueden.y se titula SOS de los Jonas brothers.

Estefanía


Told you I made dinner plans
For you and me and no one else
That don't include your crazy friends
Well I'm done
With awkward situations and emptyConversations
OoohThis is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bottom line
It's true, I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get
So this is where the story ends
A conversation on I.M.
Well I'm done
With texting
Sorry for the miscommunication

Oooh This is a S.O.S...........

Next time I see you
I'm giving you a high five
Cause hugs are over-rated just F.Y.I.

Oooh This is an S.O.S.......



2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hola.me a encantado la cancion y ala que lo haya eleguido es estupenda y tiene un gusto fantastico . anonima

Anónimo dijo...

como mola la cancion de esetfania se llama asi la niña no? i love the jonas brothers.y que me dices de la nuleva peli camp rock esta que te pasas sobretodo joe jonas.y demi es guapisima.


anonima

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)