jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Musical Recomendation

I recommend this song because Demi Lovato´s voice is great .
Recomiendo esta canción porque la voz de Demi Lovato es guay .


I am confident, but
I still have my moments.
Baby, that's just me.
I'm not a supermodel
I still eat McDonalds.
Baby, that's just me.
Some may say I need to be afraid
of losing everything.
Because of where I've
If i started,Where I made my name
But everything's the same
In a La-la land machine
. Machine.
Who said I can't wear my Converse
with my dress? Oh, Baby,
That's just me!
And Who said I can't be single
I have to mingle
BABYYY, That's not me
Noo, noo.

Some may say .....
Tell me do you feel the way I feel
Cause nothing else is real
in the la-la land machine
(guitar)
Some may say ...
Well, I'm not gonna change
In a La-la land machine
Well I will stay the same
In La-la land...
Machine
I won't change anything of my life
(I won't change anything of my life)
I'm staying myself tonight
(I'm staying myself tonight)
la la la la laaaa....

Laura M.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

todo lo que diga Demi Lovato me importa

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)