martes, 10 de febrero de 2009

Recomendacion musical

Esta es la canción de Camp rock espero que os guste. Se llama "Hasta la vista"



YeahIt's Your boy BarronYo / And the place to be It's crazy /Come rock with me! / Couldn't wait to leave, /But now I hate to go / Last day of camp, / Packing my bags slow / Made so many friends, / Why does it have to end / In the end its a win, /
Because we grown so close together / Remember when we first met, / First day Figured this would be no fun, / No way And now its time to leave, (leave) / But now we wanna stay, (stay, stay, stay, stay) / Oh! Hasta la vista / I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens / I'll be cool with you / Wanna give me your number / I'll call ya / Promise I won't forget ya / Hasta la vista / We'll all be going seperate ways / Say everything you didn't say /This is your moment, before you go / Come on now get up and show them / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / (And I'm gonna do my thing) /There's so much inside of me / There's so much more / I just want to be / All the things I've seen, obviously I'm inspired / Got love for all the friendships I've acquired /Everybody put a hand up, put a hand up, hey, hey, hey / Everybody put a hand up, put a hand up and say hey, hey, hey / Hasta la vista I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens I'll be cool with you / Wanna give me your number I'll call ya / Promise I won't forget ya / Hasta la vista / We'll all be going seperate ways / Say everything you didn't say / This is your moment, before you go / Come on now get up and show them / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / Keep doing your thing, thing, thing / H-A-S-T-A(La Vista)H-A-S-T-A (La Vista)Hasta la vista / I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens I'll be cool with you / Wanna give me your number I'll call ya / Promise I won't forget ya / Hasta la vista / We'll all be going seperate ways / Say everything you didn't say / This is your moment, before you go / Come on now get up and show them / H-A-S-T-A(La Vista)H-A-S-T-A (La Vista)

Julio

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)