martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Victor's musical recommendation

He elegido esta canción por que es entretenida y las canciones de la cantante son maravillosas.
I choose this song becouse it is funny and the songs of the singer are marvellous.

Why would you rather be anywhere else with me /I tell you man its all right here/Check out the scenery /We won the lottery /I tell you man its all right here and /I can't believe you even think of being any place any place but right here the grass may be greener in the end /I swear but you'll be wishing your here if you were there /Wherever we go /(Beep) /It's all right hereSpeak: Excuse me, /Officer. /If you're smart /You know you wanna bein the mix of white hot energy /Its all to welcome you times so good its moving way to fast if we could /I know we'd make it last its all here for you /Its all here for you Its all here for you its all right here /.... / /Come on lets go /Its all right here /Any open road (any open road) /Will take us anywhere and as long as /I'm with you /I wont care where and we can choose the dessert or the sea cause the good times are in front of you and me /Why would you rather be anywhere else with me /I tell you man its all right here /Check out the scenery /We won the lottery /I tell you man its all right here and /I cant believe you'd even think of being any place any place but right here the grass may be greener in the end /I swear but youll be wishing your here if you were there you'd wish you were here you'd wish you were here /And if /I could make you wanna stay just one more day maybe everything would be ok come on a come on a come on /It's all right here / /Its all right here Its all right here , its all right here) /Yeah!

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)