lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Rafa´s musical recommendation


Pink - So What (HQ)
Cargado por wonderful-life1989
Recomiendo esta cancion de Pink por que me gusta la música pop y de guitarras eléctricas.
I recomend this song of Pink that I like pop music and electric guitars.

I guess I just lost my husband / I don't know where he went /So I'm gonna drink my money /I'm not gonna pay his rent (nope) / I've got a brand new attitude, / And I'm gonna wear it tonight / I'm gonna get in trouble / I wanna start a fight / Na na na na na / I wanna start a fight / Na na na na na / I wanna start a fight[Chorus] /So, So what I'm still a rock star / I got my rock moves / And I don't need you / And guess what / I'm havin more fun / And now that were done / I'm gonna show you tonight / I'm alright / I'm just fine / And you're a tool so / So what / I am a rock star / I got my rock moves / And I don't want you tonight / Unh Check my flow / Uohhh / The waiter just took my table / And gave it to Jessica Simps(Shit! ) / I guess I'll go sit with drum boy / At least he'll know how to hit(Oops) / What if this song's on the radio, / Then somebody's gonna die! haha / I'm going to get in trouble, / My ex will start a fight / Na na na na ....

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

La cancion mola mucho RAFA.ah! Y FELICIDADES Moad!!!!



alex.V

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)