lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Aníbal's musical recommendation

Recomiendo esta cancion porque me gusta mucho. El autor es Flo Rida.

Right Round

solo he puesto un trozo de la letra de la canción porque es muy larga

(Flo Rida) You spin my head right round, right round.
When you go down, when you go down down.
(Kesha) You spin my head right round, right round.
When you go down, when you go down down.
(Flo Rida) Hey Hopped out of that house with my swagger.
Hop in that with girl, I got places to go!
People to see, time is precious.
I look at my Cartier, out of control.
Just like my mind where I’m going
No women, no shorties, no nothin but clothes
No stoppin now, my Pirelli’s on role
I like my jewelry, that’s always on gold.
I know the storm is comin.
My pockets keep tellin me it’s gonna shower.
Call up my homies that’s home.
Then pop in the night cuz it’s meant to be ours.
We keep a fade away shot cuz we ballin.
It’s platinum patron that be ours.
Lil mama, I owe you just like the flowers
Girl you to drink with all that and power clubs.

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)