miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

I need glasses

I turned around and I saw one of my foot bigger than before. My arms moved themselves! My whole body was moving so I became worried. I looked at the mirror and it broke when I appeared. I called the police because I saw a monster.
I listened to everyone telling me that I need glasses. All of the things around me disappeared.
I shouted because my body disappeared too. I walked in the sky and the sun smiled to me.
I climbed a cloud and it put me glasses.
I see again!!!!

Me di la vuelta y vi que uno de uno de mis pies estaba más grande que antes. ¡Mis brazos se movían solos! Mi cuerpo entero se movía entonces me empecé a preocupar. Me miré al espejo y se rompió cuando aparecí. Llamé a la policía porque vi un mounstruo. Escuché a todo el mundo diciéndome que necesitaba gafas. Todas las cosas a mi alrededor desaparecían. Grité porque mi cuerpo también desapareció. Caminé por el cielo y el sol me sonrió. Escalé una nube y me puso gafas. ¡¡¡Ya veo otra vez!!!

Lucia,Arianne,Omar,Fidel,Laura G and Yaiza.

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)