jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Musical recommendation

I recommend this song because it is a song about war and about the people that die in that horrible thing.


Comparasons are easily done
once you've had a taste of perfection
like an apple handing from a tree
I pick the ripest on i still got the seed
you said move on where do i go
I guess second best is all i will know

Cause when im with him i am thinking of you, thinking of you
what you would do if
you were the one who was spending the night
oh i wish that i was looking into your eye

you're like an indian summer in the middle of winter
like a hard candy with a surprise center
how do i get better once ive had the best
you said there's tons of fish in the waters
so the waters i will test
he kissed my lips i taste your mouth
he pulled me in, i was discussed with myself

CHORUS

The best and oh i do regret
how could i let myself let you go
and now, now the lessons learned
i touched and i was burned
oh i think you should know

CHORUS

wont you walk through and
bust down the door and take me away no more mistakes
cause in your eyes i'd like to stay


Arianne y Lucía

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)