jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

The terror of the rain


I climbed the mountains one day. It was raining and I stopped in a cave. Then I heard a voice shouting. I called my friend to tell it him, and I ask him for help.
I turned and I saw a shadow. Suddenly a man appeared, and then disappeared. I tried to talk to the police, but they said that I'm crazy. I noticed that a man was looking for me for hours, and then my friend disappeared. Suddenly I was in a cave and it was raining again. Then I looked for my friend but he wasn't there. My friend was dead. BUT THAT WAS ONLY A DREAM. OR NOT?

Un día escalé las montañas . Estaba lloviendo y paré en una cueva. Entonces escuché un grito. Llamé a mi amigo para decírselo y que me ayudara.
Me giré y vi una sombra. De repente un hombre apareció y desapareció. Intenté hablar con la policía pero me dijo que estaba loco. Noté que un hombre me miraba durante unas horas, y entonces mi amigo desapareció. De repente estaba en una cueva y estaba lloviendo de otra vez. Entonces busqué a mi amigo pero no estaba allí . Mi amigo estaba muerto.PERO ESTO SOLO ERA UN SUEÑO. ¿O NO ?

By Estefanía, Laura.M, Julio, Saray y Sandra

No hay comentarios:

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)