viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

Victoria's Interview

- What your name?
- My name is Victoria Pascal.
- What is your job?
- I'm a teacher in New York.
- Why do you come to our school?
- To observe classes and to help teach English
and I teach to 1, 2 and 6 of primary
- Do you like this school?
- Yes
- Do you like Spain?
- Yes
- What is your favourite place of Madrid?
- Retiro
- What is your hobby?
- Listening to music
- What is your favourite sport?
- Tennis
- How many days do you practic it?
- 5 days at week, but now I don't play tennis
- Do you have any pet?
- Yes I have a dog called Inky

Lucía, Yaiza and Oscar

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Very interesting but we don't know where does she come from?

PON A PRUEBA TU VISIÓN ESPACIAL Y TU HABILIDAD JUGANDO AL TETRIS (PERO NO JUEGUES MÁS DE 30 MINUTOS)